Need reliable rubbish removal services? Perthwaste Green Recycling removes rubbish from government and commercial properties in Perth or south-west WA. Where possible we even sort rubbish to recover recyclable packaging before we dispose of the waste.
Advice & planning
We can assist you find an affordable rubbish collection solution that works for your business.
Need advice? Contact our sales team on (08) 9418 5577 or complete the form on this page and we will contact you.
We provide a range of bin collection options and sizes:
- Rear Lift Bins: Our rear lift wheelie bins are mobile and easily manoeuvrable. They suit businesses generating small amounts of waste, recycling or organics and where space is limited. Our rear lift bins can also be the ideal secondary partner for one of our larger bins.
- Front Lift bins: Our front lift bins suit businesses generating medium amounts of waste, recycling or organics.
- Skip Bins: Our skip bins suit businesses generating bulky waste or recycling that have sufficient on-site storage space (a 2.9m metre wide x 6m high clearance is required).
- Hook Bins: Our hook lift bins suit businesses generating large amounts of waste or recycling that have sufficient on-site storage space (a 2.9m metre wide x 7.9m high clearance is required).
- Compactor Bins: Our compaction bins suits businesses generating large volumes of paper and cardboard. Compaction bins can be custom built to suit individual site requirements.
What we collect
We provide removal services for:
- General junk
- Bulk waste
- Mixed waste
- Cardboard & paper
- Mixed recycling
- Garden waste
- Green waste
- Organic waste
- Agricultural waste
- Confidential documents & products
- Fluorescent globes
- Fluorescent tubes
- Hazardous waste
- Liquid waste
- Medical & clinical waste
- Waste oil
All recycling we collect is sorted at our Materials Recovery Facility in Perth for remanufacturing into new products. For our customers in WA's south-west we consolidate recycling at site in Bunbury before transporting in bulk to Perth for processing.
Suitable general waste is sorted at our C&I Materials Recovery Facility in Perth to recover packaging and recyclable production wastes for recycling into new products.
We compost all green waste and organic material we collect at our Compost Facility in North Bannister (100km south-east of Perth).
Waste that cannot be recovered through one of our recycling or composting facilities is disposed in our landfill in North Bannister (100km south-east of Perth). Our landfill is secure, sophisticated and well-engineered to provide the best environmental outcome for waste that cannot be cost-effectively recycled.
Tracking & reporting
Our on-board tracking systems allow us to generate reports on collection times, locations, volumes, and waste streams collected.
Our resource centre provides a range of brochures, templates and videos to assist your business communicate its waste and recycling services.