State Government Waste Services
Perthwaste Green Recycling is a preferred supplier to the Western Australian State Government under Common Use Agreement WAS2016: Waste Disposal (General) and Recycling Services. We can meet the needs of any State Government department or facility in Perth.
We can provide a total waste management solution including bin hire, collection, recycling, composting, resource recovery and waste disposal. Our network of integrated waste management facilities allows us to control every step from collection to disposal - this minimises costs for our clients and provides them with a secure and long-term waste management solution.
Across our five WA facilities we have established:
We provide a range of bin hire options and sizes:
- Rear lift bins: Our rear lift wheelie bins are mobile and easily manoeuvrable. They suit businesses generating small amounts of waste, recycling or organics and where space is limited. Our rear lift bins can also be the ideal secondary partner for one of our larger bins.
- Front lift bins: Our front lift bins suit businesses generating medium amounts of waste, recycling or organics.
- Skip bins: Our skip bins suit businesses generating bulky waste or recycling that have sufficient on-site storage space (a 2.9m metre wide x 6m high clearance is required).
- Hook lift bins: Our hook lift bins suit businesses generating large amounts of waste or recycling that have sufficient on-site storage space (a 2.9m metre wide x 7.9m high clearance is required).
- Compactor bins: Our compaction bins suit businesses generating large volumes of paper and cardboard. Compaction units can be custom built to suit individual site requirements.
We provide collection services for:
- General junk
- Bulk waste
- Mixed waste
- Cardboard & paper
- Mixed recycling
- Garden waste
- Green waste
- Organic waste
- Agricultural waste
- Confidential documents & products
- Fluorescent globes
- Fluorescent tubes
- Hazardous waste
- Liquid waste
- Medical & clinical waste
- Waste oil
Our Materials Recovery Facility in Perth sorts mixed recycling for remanufacturing into new products.
Our C&I Materials Recovery Facility in Perth sorts general waste to recover packaging and recyclable production waste for recycling into new products.
Our Compost Facility in North Bannister (100km south-east of Perth) process residential and commercial green waste and organics into quality composts, mulches and soil conditioners.
Waste that can not be recovered through one of our recycling or composting facilities is disposed in our landfill in North Bannister (100km south-east of Perth). Our landfill is secure, sophisticated and well-engineered to provide the best environmental outcome for waste that cannot be cost-effectively recycled.
Tracking & reporting
Our on-board tracking systems allow us to generate reports on bin collection times, locations, volumes, and waste streams collected.
Our resource centre provides a range of brochures, templates and videos to assist you communicate waste and recycling services.
Why Perthwaste Green Recycling?
Perthwaste Green Recycling is in a unique position in the WA market - we manage the entire process from collection to disposal. Our ability to manage waste, recycling and organics through our own facilities minimises costs for our clients and provides secure, long-term waste management solutions.
We are working towards a 70% resource recovery rate for our commercial customers by maximising the amount of recyclable materials recovered from the waste stream by utilising our recycling centres and resource recovery facilities.
Read about all our credentials here.
Account Manager - CUA
Phone: (08) 9418 5577
Contact us for more information
Fields marked (*) are mandatory